hu Beneath The Masks: irony

Beneath The Masks

WHERE PEOPLE REVEAL THEMSELVES

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

irony

how ironic, i can only find time to blog when i'm in school.
so happy birthday singapore, a little late, but you know what i mean..
if anyone have nice pictures of fireworks or the celebrations you want to see uploaded on this blog, feel free to email me at snufflezz@gmail.com .

everyone's busy.. i'm busy thinking how i can set up my business, since i'm still technically a minor and it's not fair to force my partner into a sole proprietorship since i think a limited liability partnership's much more fair, but other than that, people, if you guys wanna buy computer accessories, mp3 players, or even print labels onto your CD-Rs, do give me a buzz.

of course one other problem that i'm facing right now is that customers call me up during lessons.

sigh~

someone tell me what to do with that.. i dont want to put those bloody voice messages i so detest.

and i dont want to install anything that will cannibalise my profits.

haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home