hu Beneath The Masks: retire

Beneath The Masks

WHERE PEOPLE REVEAL THEMSELVES

Thursday, October 27, 2005

retire

i want to retire by 40.

it's pretty ambitious? isnt it?

that's because i dont plan to live very long to begin with. so while people seek ways to a longer lifespan, i'll be happy to live up to 60. or at least that's what i think for now.

so i suppose if i want my child to be in university before i retire, it's about time to have a kid now.

of course, as ivan never fails to remind me, i can always marry a divorced man with kids.
at least i wont have to worry about the 9 months torture.

let's digress a little.

the final presentation grades are out. 25%. and i have to screw up the 25% one. fine.

the professor told me i lacked personality.

funny.

james told me the same thing a few days ago. comparing the first time he saw me on stage and the recent ones i'm doing, i've lost that character he once saw in me.

ask me why.

i think i'm tired.

maybe all these influences around me kills my identity.

maybe your presence wears me down once more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home