hu Beneath The Masks: baby blues

Beneath The Masks

WHERE PEOPLE REVEAL THEMSELVES

Sunday, April 16, 2006

baby blues

Congrats to Jason who became a dad yesterday!
haha.
my buddy is absolutely overwhelmed.. you should see the way he smses and calls everyone.
=)

sometimes i wonder if he's too young to be a dad.. or even get married.
oh well.. what's done is done.
(in his not-so-perfect english) he warned me:
" you ar, the ang moh char bo don't anyhow go teach my girl your stupid accent ar.. next time use to shoot me i will humtum you, later her cheena like yours like that cannot make it one."

hey i got an A1 for cheena! oops, i meant chinese.

haha. i just love the way he calls me "ang moh char bo", the very same thing Darren calls me, but i suppose the tone's different.

like the different feeling i get when different people call me their "silly girl";

or when Ken and Jonathan calls me "little princess";

i suppose these affectionate terms only means something when the person calling it means a lot to you.

and sometimes i look back at these people i know..
and i smile,

because i can already see the man they will become.
a husband, a father, another ordinary man on earth.

but it means so much to the people they love and the people who loves them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home