hu Beneath The Masks: No man is an island.

Beneath The Masks

WHERE PEOPLE REVEAL THEMSELVES

Saturday, November 11, 2006

No man is an island.

No man is an island.

I try to be.

I've been stocking up on food and water and everything i need in my 10 metresquare room (ok.. you know how lousy my estimation and math is, i have no idea how small it is)

I must say i love it. i have a queen size bed, enough wardrobe space (although its bursting, but the salesperson said it was enough for two person), a nice little dressing table, and a desk (recently, i found out that one of my tutorial mate has to share a study table with her sister, so for that i'm very grateful), 2 notice boards, 2 bookshelves, a laptop, and a laser printer.

of cos there's a trade-off.

I can barely walk in my room.

I think the business modules about a company's ability to self-sustain is getting to me.

I'm insane enough to walk past a binding machine in Carrefour and stop and stare. Fact is i dont need it, but think of all the things i can do with it! (bind) oh wait.. i only have one more sem to go... what can i bind? at most 3 reports??!!

but that's just fantasy. i would consider a TV, but there's absolutely no space to put it. and.. i have no TV cable.. so that sucks..

No need for a fridge cos i dont really drink cold drinks.. but a fridge for ice cream! omg! let me see.. i'll put it on top of my dressing table and block my mirror. yep.. nice try.

I think i forgot that the company has limits to growth.. i need to expand my room size before i can be self-sustainable by adding stuff..

in case you're wondering, my guitar is on top of my wardrobe collecting dust.. nowhere else to put it.

the worst part is, when i throw my teddy bear off the bed when i sleep at night, it rebounces off the wall and falls back to me.

and.. i've also come to the realisation that i cant be an island without a bathroom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home