hu Beneath The Masks: marketing

Beneath The Masks

WHERE PEOPLE REVEAL THEMSELVES

Thursday, January 27, 2005

marketing

no one strolls into class and tells the professor that marketing is crap.
but i did.
he wasnt very happy, but i suppose he cant sue me for pointing the obvious..
i suppose i'm being stubborn again.
very stubborn.. but hey.. we do have a freedom of speech..
what's the use of being a public speaker when you cant be vocal?
but i suppose jac pointed out something which was devastatingly obvious..
he's grading my presentations..
so hell.. damnit.. i should think before i speak
and i do know that my classmates think i'm a bimbo.
it's not really that hilarious after some time.
especially since i think he'll mark me down tomorrow..
pray for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home