hu Beneath The Masks: Angels in Disguise...

Beneath The Masks

WHERE PEOPLE REVEAL THEMSELVES

Saturday, August 13, 2005

Angels in Disguise...

Today's the last day of my 19th year... I've been thinking a lot today. How I have lived the 1st quater of my life.. How I have changed.. The people around me.. Was listening to Corrinne May's "Angels in Disguise", then i thought, "Hey... I do have a lot of 'angels in disguise' in my life.."

Lena: My best buddy for so so so many years. I've been through so many happy times with her. A gal who loves baking and cooking for others (I'll always remember the day she baked a chocoloate cake for me. She's the first person to do that for me. If anyone was to ask me which is the best cake I've ever eaten, I'll say, "That cake my best buddy baked for my birhtday.") A gal who doesn't mind listening to my complains. A gal who doesn't mind a friend like me who can't stop talking about her bf... ay... She's like the "happy bunny" spreading her smiles and crap jokes around. That's why everyone love her :p. A happy-go-lucky gal who never fails to bring a smile to my face... Lena.. you are my "Happy Angel-in-Disguise"...

Waiyue: The brightest gal in our gang.. and the most frank. Yup, she can shock you with her words sometimes... but that's what I like and admire about her. If I need truthful comments about something, she's the first person I go to. I like her guts... her strength and.. how sweet she can be (She asked Jac to increase the car's aircon temperature when she sensed that the cold is aggravating my back cramps. She goes all the way to find me a hot drink when the pain is killing me.. sigh...) Waiyue.. you are a much better person than you think are. I still see that sweet lady I've known since Sec 1. Waiyue.. you are my "Sweet Angel-in-Disguise"...

The rest of the Tak Lorz (comprising of Jocelin, Kaijing, Huixin, Kailin, Maykuan, Diana and Yeeling) : Yup... You all are angels-in-disguise too! The efforts all of you put in to keep our gang together... The way all of you stick togther to help anyone in the "Tak Lorz"... The fun and laughter we had disturbing each other and basically driving each other crazy ever since our secondary school days! They are great singers, jokers and lamers! A bunch of really crazy gals.. Ha... they are my "Crazy Angels-in-Disguise"...

I don't know if the rest will get to read this or not, but I'll continue anyway..

Angela: She's the reason why I didn't go crazy when I was in Class 3/1 and Class 4/1. Without her, I would have been a loner in class. Practical, logical, and responsible... her motherly ways never fails to warm my heart.. Angela.. you are my "Motherly Angel-in-Disguise"...

Leela, Jac Dean and Bernice: They kept me alive when I was in JC/Uni. We went thru all the crap work and studies together.. all the stupid but fun things we said and done.. Leela and Jac are partly the reason why I enjoyed my JC years so much. Leela, the gal who never fails to amuse me... the gal who perks me up during lecture... Jac, the smart guy who never fails to impress me with his lame jokes and independent ways.. ask him for advice and he'll do a complete analysis of your problem for u! Bernice, my fellow comrade in SCE.. waking me up when I've fallen asleep in lectures.. she's there as a "force" to keep me on the studying track.. ay... I don't know what names to give them.. so I'll just call them "Rong's Angels-in-Disguise"...

Yixi: From being my fellow guitar buddy to being my "brother-by-star" and then.. to becoming the most important man in my life. My buddy, my mentor, my lover... He's always there to listen when I bitch out work and the assholes in my life.. He's always there to drive all my worries and tears away.. Reminding me always that things are not as bad as it seems to be... Driving me around to new places and new food.. He loves me without expecting anything in return. A safe harbour I can depend on and return to when I'm sailing thru crazy seas of events. I'm not qualified to say I have a crazy life (I'm so sheltered from the harsh realities of life), but really.. he keeps me safe in a crazy world *Yixi, read the bridge of that song* :)... Yixi.. you are my "Guardian Angel-in-Disguise"...

I'm blessed to have known all of you. Thank you all so much for being just who you are. My dears.. put on your halos and angel wings...
and fly...

I love all of you...

1 Comments:

  • At 8:37 PM, Blogger The Fat One said…

    awww... u're making me cry..

    haha.. have fun! it's the best years of your life before your signature becomes valid and you lose the protection under the "minor" title. =)

    ~love ya!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home