hu Beneath The Masks: Things to do...

Beneath The Masks

WHERE PEOPLE REVEAL THEMSELVES

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Things to do...

Things I wanna do after the exams...:
  1. Burn the notes/pass year papers/lecturers... Yeah... the more I burn, the more carbon dioxide, the more karma i get (remember my "Karma" entry? yeah...) Screw the fact that I may have to retake 2 modules. I don't care liao. Those "stuffs" looked SO FLAMMABLE ever since day ONE... Remind me not to get too excited and start throwing my textbooks into the beautiful bonfire... I need those books to con $$ from the freshies of my course...
  2. Become part-time millipede assasin. Alright... millipedes from Level 1 have started their invasion campaigne on Level 19... MY LEVEL... gosh... no they DIDN'T take the lift. They CRAWL up! (yeah... saw a few on the wall outside my living window) . I applaude their courage *clap clap clap...*. But very soon, they'll regret EVER coming up to MY level... *MWHAHAHAHAAH*
  3. Become part-time "lunatic" sports trainer for the Tak Lorz. Yup, sign up with me now. Exhaustion guaranteed. Sports available: Badminton, basketball, jogging, kite flying (it IS a sport.. you have to run after the bloody kite when the string gives way... don't argue with me), cycling (looking for sponsers to sponser my bike rental)..
  4. WY and HX's 20th birthday celebrations. Yeah... brainstorm now. And I really mean NOW... no time liao... quick quick!!! Always good to plan early. No don't you dare pretend that you didn't read this point... AHA~! You.. Yeah I'm talking to Y-O-U~! Stop psycho-ing your brain from processing this important piece of infomation. DENIAL IS FUTILE.
  5. Break all glass panes with my guitar playing and horrific singing. Feel free to join me yah? Yeah... I'm talking to people with guitars/pianos/recorders/cooking pots/pringles 1/4 filled with chips... Making "music" is always very enjoyable. DO try =p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home