hu Beneath The Masks: Year 2 sem 2...

Beneath The Masks

WHERE PEOPLE REVEAL THEMSELVES

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Year 2 sem 2...

K... i'm gonna bitch bout my modules this semester. Sleep-inducing "essay" ahead. this is helpful if u can't get to sleep though... but dun scold me for posting such a boring entry k?

U HAVE BEEN WARNED.
Modules registered: 6
No. of AUs: 22 (4x4 cores, 2x1 pe, 4x1 ge)
let's do a little maths here...
No. of labs : 4
No. of lab reports to hand in: 2
No. of long-term lab projects: 2 (1 of it will be continued after the final exams... lasting 2 weeks, 8:30am-5:30pm)
No. of projects and project reports(plus presentation): 2
No. of written assignments to hand in : 3
*tutorials not included and no. of lab experiments per lab not included
fine i know there are some of u out there may have more labs/assignments/projects/fillinwatevershitworkucanthinkof than me... just let me whine lah...
it's worrying to know that some labs account for 50% of final marks. no labs in uni r easy.
it's depressing to know that if u want an A for my cores, i'll need to read thru the textbook 4 times, read thru the notes 4 times, go thru tutorials 2 times (i have 4 cores... u do the math yah).. and pray i have cooperating group members who won't pull stunts on me.... and pray that my project leader is not a smart ass who will do all the juciy-n-potential-high-marks programming himself/herself and leave all the pathetically-easy-but-guranteed-no-high-marks- programming to me.
it's scary to know that failing any one of the 4 core modules gives me a one-way ticket to graduating much later than my peers.
i'm not the only one out here feeling so shitty bout this sem. but i think everyone will benefit if everyone has a tiny weenie idea bout each other's studies life now...
i've given everyone a BRIEF overview (yes... it's really brief... u think i'll help u fall asleep?! wait long long...) of my current semester.. feel free to put up urs k? trust me.. u'll feel a little better after whinning...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home