hu Beneath The Masks: food!

Beneath The Masks

WHERE PEOPLE REVEAL THEMSELVES

Sunday, September 17, 2006

food!

maybe i should use the beyonce's cucumber diet.
ha.
these people are crazy.

so my grandaunt came over. she's amazing if you ask me. perfect skin, doesnt look a day past 50 even though she's 70. and her waist? 19 inches. or so she claims.

damnit.. how come i never get the good genes in the family?

so anyway, her diet's amazing.
i regretted asking.
she eats 1 meal a day, no preservatives, no red meat, no oil, literally no nothing..
it's all bland and natural and tasteless.

that explains the beauty.

so while she's telling me all these, she asks me if i wanna lose some weight.. be like her..

you know.. typical.

my answer?
i chomped on a strawberry roll from polars while i shook my head.
"you're insane"

ha. i'm 20, and i think i've lived life more than she did in the entire 70 years of her life.

it's just too bad that i dont taste anything much when i'm sick..
cos then i wont really enjoy eating that much..
damn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home