hu Beneath The Masks: the beginning of a new war

Beneath The Masks

WHERE PEOPLE REVEAL THEMSELVES

Sunday, October 01, 2006

the beginning of a new war

bought sparkles.. who wanna play with me?

my wound healed already..
at least the surface has closed up..
and it looks decent actually..

until my friend started making a remark: maybe outside healed inside rotting..

fuck!

sucks i guess..
i mean how deep can it be? it looks harmless.
except maybe now my office has a weird stain on the table that i havent been bothered to get rid of..

i'm just thankful its not my face... lucky bitch..

so anyway.. i'm declaring my war against engineers.
and i'm sacking her.

i dont freaking care if your looks are pathetic.
it sucks when you look miserable and you scare away my customers with your du lan face.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home