hu Beneath The Masks: NS bragging rights

Beneath The Masks

WHERE PEOPLE REVEAL THEMSELVES

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

NS bragging rights

I dont care what the guys think. The bragging rights to NS expires 1 year after ORD.

I hate it when people always say "aiya.. you've never been to NS, cannot endure hardship"..
BIG DEAL.. All the guys have been to NS.. It doesnt make you any special.

The fact is, so what if you've been to NS? It's not a point that can be used in an argument.
Engineers~~! Once again they've proven that my biasness is not uncalled for. You dont hear business guys talking about their NS stories when they know people are not interested to hear it. Some guys cant shut up despite me waving my fists at them.

NS~
Big deal.
The fact that you cant stop talking about it probably means that you're still as immature as before you went in. NS hasnt taught you anything, has it? Do something about that ego..
You ought to go sit in for a few more years..
The country calls you.

As for the rest of the guys..
Dont be like that fool. No one likes to hear about how "brave" you were. It's not as if you went to the vietnam war.

Secretly i think i couldnt care less about what goes on in other people's lives any more.
It's just about whether you cross that line, stumble into my world and piss me off.
I've never thought that people who bothered helping me out are people that I've never paid attention to in the 4 years of my secondary school life.

So i guess i really ought to see who else i've missed out in my life these days.
I guess it's this extra mile that people go for you that really means something to me. I guess maybe i'm expecting too much from people. Or do i?

I wonder if it's due to the professional skepticism thingy. Now i see 2 sides to people. One side they show, the other side my speculation. It's distressing.. really.. having to doubt the intentions of people around you these days, i start wondering if my fundamental principles has been violated.

It's not a nice feeling to doubt your friends. Not a nice feeling to bitch about them anyway, but sometimes the more you know, the more disappointing it becomes. Has the very nature of men been flawed all these while? Or has the condition of mankind deteriorated?

I know i've been harsh. Always have been, havent i? This skepticism just evolves into a shadow of doubt. Although i hate to admit that i've more or less been right in my speculations. Which probably makes the whole situation worse.. doesnt it?

I'm beginning to detest this world more than before. It's this feeling of disgust i cant really explain.

It's the feeling knowing that if you're drowning, no one will save you cos their nail polish isnt quite dry yet.



PS: Lappy's dead. Will be back when my baby's back. (btw.. joc, you're addited to the PS thingy huh? Ha.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home