hu Beneath The Masks: Words from wise men

Beneath The Masks

WHERE PEOPLE REVEAL THEMSELVES

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Words from wise men

My brother once said that the camera should never be placed in the hands of immature users. I couldnt agree more. Photography was an art. Now it's ruined. I dont understand why people spend hundreds of dollars on a great camera when they dont know how to focus before shooting.

Ah.. words from wise men.

I'm starving.

Basically because there's nothing to eat at home. More so because I'm too tired to get my ass downstairs to buy.. that also partly explains why most OL has fat thighs.

I'm not helping i guess.. adding on to the statistics to "the most common problems faced by OLs" which could well be on some crappy mediacorp show. It fits their style.

It's pathetic.. really, when they claim that celebrities and us are fair in the eyes of law. Oh hell ya! Look at Hilton's jailroom! It's better furnished than my hostel! I think she should be locked up with the rest of the criminals. The only people who should not be locked up with the rest of the guys are probably the cops.. Just imagine being in the same cell as someone you caught two months ago.. But hell! The living conditions ought to be the same! Why else do you speak the words of equality? Special treatment is not equality!

Bleah!

The things money can do.

Sometimes i think these spoilt brats should be taught a lesson. Let them see what half the world has to go through.

Oh! But what weight does my words carry? I'm neither rich nor famous!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home