hu Beneath The Masks: judged

Beneath The Masks

WHERE PEOPLE REVEAL THEMSELVES

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

judged

quote of the day:

"dear bitchy anonymous, dont be jealous. We know we are just as bitchy as u except we are just a lot more cleaner. At least we bitch around with those guys instead of those at Desker road like what u normally do. Have fun tonight again over there!"

- bitch (thank you, whoever you are)
*Desker road - a misconception that it is associated with transvestites

i dont believe in censorship, basically because i find it a form of repression.
and yes, i believe that everyone has a right to say what they want, as long as they do not write anything rude or offensive.
i believe i have been rather polite to anyone who tries to mess up my blog.
and i appreciate the fact that people stood up for me, whether i know or do not know them. people like tinkerman and bitch (haha.. i like that nick.. this quote's to you), as well as my dearest friends. whether you spoke up for reason or for myself, i do not know, but it's nice to prove that i'm not alone.

i'm sick of being judged. yes, i admit that.
but again, this probably means i'm used to it.
after all, why should i be bothered with people who doesnt see beyond my looks?
and if it makes you feel better, a lot more people tell me i'm pretty, and since it's so subjective, i dont really mind people telling me that i'm ugly since the probability's pretty low.
admit it, i cant complain that my life's boring. besides, it's pretty hard to be bitchy if you're not having decent looks, isn't it?
and yes, i'm proud to anounce that at least i have brains, yes, i'm proud of myself.
how many people get to live life like i do?

but of course, i admit i have been careless, leaking personal information in friendster and stuff.. i'm glad people are understanding.. julia trusts me, and i have faith that my friends are with me.

but of course, contrary to what anonymous believes, i'm hardly alone.
which is the reason why i'm labelled bitchy anyway.
haha.

cheer up peeps! let's not worry about these people.
good luck for *exams/ job hunting/ uni application
*delete as applicable

this is waiyue assessing the aftermath..
over and out.
=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home