hu Beneath The Masks: dear God

Beneath The Masks

WHERE PEOPLE REVEAL THEMSELVES

Friday, April 01, 2005

dear God

quote of the day:

"dear god, if you cant make me thin,
make my friends fat"

-guirong's t-shirt


i remember sometime last year i thought someone played an april fool's joke on me.
he didnt. and he turned up the next day.

God, however, played me for one whole year.

bloody year,
perhaps to make me question the existence of higher powers.
i dont know.
my hand will fit no other.
that i know.
but when my future seems so bleak, i dont know what to do or say..
all my plans are.. screwed.. and i'm not exactly a flexible person.
no wonder mrs lee recommended me to take accountancy.
i'm a "routine", "on or off" person..
sigh.. why does everyone see my shortcomings except myself?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home