hu Beneath The Masks: reality

Beneath The Masks

WHERE PEOPLE REVEAL THEMSELVES

Monday, April 11, 2005

reality

how hard is it to turn a dream into reality?
i meet different people at different stages of their life cycle.
some i respect, some i look up to.. in awe.. perhaps.
but they are not living a dream - they live a reality i would like to associate with.
no, not a dream, not far from me, not hard to achieve.

i like talking to them because they give me hope, to believe that this mortal in front of me is no different from bill gates or george bush, working towards what they believe.
not very far from me, haha.. i mean.. even carly florina had a shot in HP.. never mind if she screws up.. at least she gets to call the shots..

power.

when i was working, people questioned my choice.. why am i willingly trapped in this small pond when i had so many other offers later on?

because i enjoy talking to people.
the dealers there teach me a lot. about cars, about life, about ways to maintain a relationship.. or to earn big bucks.
beats talking to those kids fresh from NS.. they only know how to describe their powder baths.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home