hu Beneath The Masks: today

Beneath The Masks

WHERE PEOPLE REVEAL THEMSELVES

Friday, July 29, 2005

today

today was a lousy day.

first i woke up with terrible gastric pain cos of the coffee i drank the night before.

next dad tells me he's retrenched - no one in the family is going to bring home any income, so i went job hunting which ended up pathetic.

then i had to break my watch. not just any watch but the one the man i loved most gave me. i was almost certain it means that fate has ended. bad omen, bad omen.


i'm think i shouldnt get it repaired.what's the point? the real thing that i want to repair is beyond my reach.

and, RS couldnt find me when we were supposed to meet. i must look stupid in a helmet i dont know how to wear.

his friends were crappy, but the cute ones were all attached.

i got home knowing that there's probably no chemistry and he's never going to ask me out again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home