hu Beneath The Masks: when i'm bored

Beneath The Masks

WHERE PEOPLE REVEAL THEMSELVES

Friday, November 25, 2005

when i'm bored

was playing the sims when i had all 6 of my kids taken away by the social service.

i'm a terrible mum.

it's like sometimes it's so easy to see what a failure you're at when it comes to certain tasks. haha. the kick out of playing the game, it seems, only happens when i'm constructing the house. man, am i good at that!

that aside, today's rong and lena's last paper. finally we can all go play. i'm such a starved deprived creature who feeds 3 mosquitoes a day. just look at my poor legs.

i woke up the day after my paper thinking to myself.. what next? i have nothing to do?

no work, no play, no one to bitch to! ok. maybe except jocelin when she's online.

that's just so sad.. haha.

my phone died on me. so now i'm using the Nokia 8250. please dont send me pictures.

sometimes i wonder why i didnt buy one when i have the money. something tells me i'm a miser.

funny how i'm such a tame little kitten when it comes to taking advice these days. i suspect rong and jac have started to influence me.

sharks.

love can be so boring. nowadays i cant be bothered to play that game anymore. i'm so tired of it i swear i have better things to do. like scream at the engineer doing my webbie.

someone called me "wise". i shuddered. i know it's a misconception, but i suppose "wise" and "old" comes together. i am getting older.. ha.. but i suppose i'm still forever younger than lena!

there i go, bullying her again.

i really really miss the hostel days with her. even though she's like not around half the time. heh. having her around feels so safe!

i suppose i am still very much a kid.

and i really dont want to grow up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home