hu Beneath The Masks: My turn! My turn!

Beneath The Masks

WHERE PEOPLE REVEAL THEMSELVES

Friday, January 06, 2006

My turn! My turn!

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.. AGAIN..


ok. i do have four cores, i'm slightly sane enough not to tackle a PE together with a GE.
so i've essentially.. one GE. database..
(anyone still awake?)

i have a taxation presentation today.
week 1 sem 2.
that's 4 seminars, 5 projects, 5 major presentations (not those you do every other week), 3 written reports, and a GE i have yet to attend.

that's a freaking $189 worth of textbooks for core, 4 hours for sleep for yesterday, and a i-see-jac-4-days-a-week syndrome.

it's also 4 seminars of working with group members i've never seen in my life (goodness knows where they have been hiding)

and amounts to 4+ 4x5 times of self-introduction, 20 times of keying in my number, 4 times of squinting my eyes to see who has yet to form a clique so i can sit with them, and endless whining of not having a classmate that looks familiar in my 201 and 213 classes.

no, the one-shot-four-hour-seminar does not help.

neither does "first lesson on monday, next lesson on wednesday, please get ready to present" x3 seminars.

or looking stupid in front of the whole class.

so, i shall try to get some sleep while i still can.

this semester looks scary.

is you think that isnt bad enough, check your inbox..

time to pay school fees.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home