hu Beneath The Masks: no flow

Beneath The Masks

WHERE PEOPLE REVEAL THEMSELVES

Thursday, February 16, 2006

no flow

"blog!"
i havent done so in ages.

i wonder why people still bother checking this page.
let me give you a little update.

if you see a zombie in school. that's me.
if you see an engine-like girl in NBS, that's me.
if anyone didnt get into both credit suisse AND citibank.,
that's me again.

damn. where are my glowing recommendations? i so miss mrs lee.

if everything comes with a price, i think i've accrued a hell lot of debts.
i suppose it does help with you're a full time bitch and nobody likes you.

i do hope so.

i dont understand why you let such things bother you.
and you.
and you.
yes. i'm referring to all of you.

these simple things in life.
let it go.

i really should.

why let it bother me?

i dont like the way we're all so fragile.
it's so freaking easy to break your neck.

how disgustingly weak.

i think i loved you cos i was weak.
i'm so much weaker now.

so now my existence is for a greater cause.

screw existence.
my printer's spoilt.
and i hate having to use 30 pieces of paper to print a 4 page report.

i am so pissed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home