hu Beneath The Masks: Read between the lines.

Beneath The Masks

WHERE PEOPLE REVEAL THEMSELVES

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Read between the lines.

chanced upon a blog.

you have no idea what the odds are cos i just clicked "next blog" and i found this:

HL316

That sounds familiar.
Hell.. Isnt that a Lit module?

yep. Think Shi'en takes that module..

so i read on.

Yeah.
I thought to myself.. That sounds like a Lit student..
Wait a min.. That is the Lit student.

That's like totally Shi'en style!

So i read on.. and guess what i found?

"Waiyue smsed me just now about taking part in some Biz Plan competition together. Although I was not really interested in it, I decided to take on the "why not?" attitude and make the unconventional decision. So my reply to "Are you still serioud about joining the Business Plan?" was, as anybody can guess by now, "Er.. I am really fine with it." Just hope that my inspiration would go dry on me when I needed it later on."

Maybe i really should learn to read between the lines.
Hey.. I'm sorry bro.. No idea you were that unwilling to do it.

Guess i really should appreciate my friends a little more..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home