hu Beneath The Masks: Huixin's bday announcement

Beneath The Masks

WHERE PEOPLE REVEAL THEMSELVES

Monday, November 27, 2006

Huixin's bday announcement

Yoz~

Tarloks! Finally my turn le! Yeah! My 21st bdae celebration will be at home. My auntie cooking. She very good at it..gt do catering for us for celebrations like very young bdae celebrations. So ya, gt her to cook for my celebration.

Date: 9th Dec 2006
Time: 7pm ( can come earlier to help) ^_^
Venue: Huixin's house


All of you are welcome to bring your bf along. Up to your discretion. Let you choose to bring or not to bring. Must RSVP orh..so I know the number of pple turning.

Actually is just simple dinner la..but if you want to play games like mahjong or cards, let me know then I see how lo.

Okie..cya!

Huixin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home