hu Beneath The Masks: The answer to...

Beneath The Masks

WHERE PEOPLE REVEAL THEMSELVES

Monday, March 26, 2007

The answer to...

I guess i got tired of looking for a new hobby.
Maybe my new hobby was to look for a new hobby.
I dont know anymore.

What do i know these days anyway?
Capitaland's share price is S$7.75
What else?
I dont know anything anymore.

I guess i got tired of looking for answers.
They're beginning not to make sense to me anymore.
Words are but words. I read them in a different tone, and it has an entirely new meaning to it.
Joy? Sarcasm?
I have no idea.
I just know the underlying meaning that i try so hard to ignore.

You know how sometimes you try to ignore or forget something.
You try so hard, maybe you succeed.
One fine day it smacks you in the face and you don't like the way it feels.
That's reality, you know it.

You know how sometimes you tell yourself some things don't matter.
You know it does.
I wonder where self denial gets me.

I've realised how I've used "I" and "You" to talk about myself sometimes.
Occassionally i think its the hamlet insaneness creeping in.
Other times i think that the two sides to me are becoming more distinct.
And it scares me.

Sometimes i dont know if i am that person anymore.

Most days i know i'm not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home