hu Beneath The Masks: I told you so

Beneath The Masks

WHERE PEOPLE REVEAL THEMSELVES

Friday, June 22, 2007

I told you so

Everyone keeps telling me to go to Malaysia.

Especially JB.

My first reaction was "Are you out of your mind?"

Then i get surprised when they dont see my cause for fear.

Dont you guys read the papers?

I really dont give much of a damn if i get robbed. Take the money, leave me my passport and i can go home.

Like hello, a schoolgirl got raped by 4 men. 4! those bastards ought to be shot. Perhaps she was too much of a catch.

Yea, they rape pregnant women too! Two guys attacked her even though her son was with her.

Talk about being safe when you have company. How about the girl who was raped by a "police officer" when she was with her brother? How does having a guy or a police officier make you any safer?

Okay, maybe i'm paranoid. But it's really time you guys read the damn papers.

And yes, dont give me a chance to say "i told you so"



Most people tell me i'm going to hell for the meant things i say. i tell them "fuck off and die"; the world's biggest bastards are still alive. There's no place for me in hell.

You cant blame me for unpleasant things i say, i'm probably the only one in the world that dares tell you that your shoes dont go with your bottom and your bottom dont go with your top and you look like a giant turkey. See? That's what friends are for. Others laugh at you behind your back but i give it to you in your face!

And then you hate me for that.

Lately i've discovered that i dont really care. perhaps it's time to keep my ideas to myself, hide in a corner and laugh when someone plunges in a pit. When i say turn left, it probably means turning right is not a great idea. Oh, but do people care? No, they exclaim "that bloody obnoxious bitch dont allow us to go right! She's hogging it for herself!!" Yawn...

I told you so.

There are many things i can do without. One of them is saying those words in your faces.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home