hu Beneath The Masks: How do i feel?

Beneath The Masks

WHERE PEOPLE REVEAL THEMSELVES

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

How do i feel?

Havent been blogging in awhile.

Did anyone miss my whining?

How do i feel?
I dont feel these days.

I cant think. I cant feel.

Least to say i'm not devastated.
Not happy and contented i guess.
What more can i ask for?

Each minute is no longer precious to me.
I just let it slide past.
I just sit warm and snug in bed against the harsh weather and let it slide.

And then i have that look on my face which everyone detests.

I have that look that says "i'm thinking of something other than you".
It's rude, i know.

Does it matter to you?

Convocation's over, Jac's in europe, the Ball's only worth 60 photographs.

I guess that's that.

What have i missed?

There is nothing wrong with this world.

Everyone's been great.

I'm just not easily satisfied, am i?

Well, at least i cant feel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home