hu Beneath The Masks: sky

Beneath The Masks

WHERE PEOPLE REVEAL THEMSELVES

Sunday, January 30, 2005

sky

the sun's blinding me.
but i cant help but admit the beauty of it.
seems like a long time since i've been at home at this time to see my room bathed in its rays.
the heat's intense, but i suppose it keeps this place incredibly warm.. so i'm not exactly complaining.

i realised i have been cooped up in this cage so often that i have not interacted with my parents for some time. to prevent myself from screaming at them or i just couldnt be bothered, i do not know.

i'm appearing to be a disturbed little girl.
haha.

still playful, but disturbed.

heheh.

but i must say, these rows of flats are ruining the view from my window.
these rectangular boxes with rectangular windows framed with rectangular air conditioners.
maybe that explains why i'm disturbed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home