hu Beneath The Masks: wisdom tooth

Beneath The Masks

WHERE PEOPLE REVEAL THEMSELVES

Friday, February 11, 2005

wisdom tooth

had my wisdom tooth extracted today.
all four of them.
so i opted for general anesthesia - not that the doctors gave me a choice anyway.
my doctor was gorgeous.
good looking guy with boyish features.. my type of guy.
haha
anyway..
i suppose the letting me k.o. part wasnt hard.
the waking up part was disatrous.
dont get me wrong. i was still feeling numb.. so i couldnt sense the pain.
i was awake. in the waiting room. after my operation.
then i overheard muffled voices.
when i was finally aware of what was going on, i realised
the woman beside me just went for an abortion.
she looked young. probably younger than me.
she didnt cry.
in fact she seemed firm.
but i did. for her unborn baby. my eyes were welling up.
the nurse thought i was in pain and ask me if i needed painkillers.
i could only shake my head.
an abortion.
that was the only thing that haunted me for the next four hours while i was warded.
only the presence of the good looking doctor cheered me up.
other than that, i would constantly flashback at what i heard.
the operation wasnt torturous.
the aftermath was.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home