hu Beneath The Masks: week

Beneath The Masks

WHERE PEOPLE REVEAL THEMSELVES

Friday, March 04, 2005

week

let me give a little update for this disgusting week.
i suppose, besides those irritating projects, the only thing i've been doing is slacking, and staring at jac for at least 4 hours a day.
yes, i am complaining.
but well, i do like the mirror in the car.
haha

anyway, i suppose my fringe is growing back.
so it wasnt that bad. at least it didnt look that bad (at least from that lancer's mirror's point of view)
okok. my point of view.

=)

i'm in a better mood. probably because i finally had fish and chips at swenson's with wenjie.. first time after my wisdom tooth removal. so the two naruto freaks ate watching naruto from an IBM T42 (yes, my dream laptop).

and well, accounting report's done.

i need to buy a suit for marketing.

there goes my money again.
i suppose i need a job.
but i'm too lazy...
miss those days when i was working.. at least i could spend as much as i liked without having to worry.
sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home