hu Beneath The Masks: exercise

Beneath The Masks

WHERE PEOPLE REVEAL THEMSELVES

Friday, May 20, 2005

exercise

i dont really have interesting stuff to talk about since i:
1. cant talk about my complete love life
2. refuse to complain about my lack of it
3. have been going out with not-very-interesting people (but they are not nasty so i cant bitch about)
4. have been buying one skirt too many and i'm feeling guilty but i'm not about to admit i dont need it
5. cant say anything much about my boring economic theory class - no one has a sense of humor ~ sigh

so all i can do is write about my "lose-your-flabby-arms plan"

so when i went back to meet my friends to celebrate lili and rena's birthday, my ex-colleague pointed out (very loudly) waiyue, you seem to getting fatter.

the last time i checked, i was 54 kg and extremely proud of it since i'm like.. pretty healthy for someone who's 1.68 m. but because of that comment, i went back to weigh myself and discovered (to my horror) that i've gained 2 kg!!

so i'm very sad and vowed that i will try to exercise more. as usual, the sudden determination didnt last more than 2 hours. as rong reminded me: there's an exercise machine in your room. but no. i insisted on getting out into the sun.

my exercise machine has been around for more than 7 years and i barely used it.


exercise machine Posted by Hello


the moment i stepped out of my place, it rained.

so i had to go jog at the carpark. for like 40 min. and i was so proud of myself,

until of course, you hear about my meals today:

1. breakfast: big mac

2. lunch: fish and chips and one sinful cream of chicken soup

3. tea 1: fries and lots of pepsi

4. tea 2: ice mocha with vanilla ice cream and a generous slice of cheese cake

5. dinner: steak at tony roma's

6. dessert: anderson fondue

and i havent mentioned supper which i will be going for later.

someone remind me why i've gained weight?? and did i tell you about the hazelnut chocolate cake from breadtalk yesterday?



hazelnut chocolate cake Posted by Hello


that's it lah. please do not feed me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home