hu Beneath The Masks: influence

Beneath The Masks

WHERE PEOPLE REVEAL THEMSELVES

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

influence

someone stood me up today. being very very unhappy, i decided to buy a new wallet even though my present one's still in pretty good shape. but hell. i'm so going to murder him.

wallet Posted by Hello


pink butterfly Posted by Hello


nice? nice? haha. i've been meaning to get it. all i needed was an excuse.

now, let me explain why i'm angry.

for someone who usually replies me in less than 30 seconds, it's pretty scary since i cant contact him for 3 hours. hell, was i worried.

but of course, that was until i realised people was still happily at home on MSN. and asleep for the past few hours i was trying to locate him.

so hell, now i feel like a moron. and i am pretty pissed. as you can all tell.

now, that aside, shopping therapy dont always work. i've just realised that i'm supposed to survive on $52.80 for the whole of June. someone remind me to cut down on my expenses.

okay, so now to my topic.

it's amazing how much influence the person you like has on you. somehow everyone else can disagree with something, as long as he/she agrees, it's pretty okay.

like somehow everyone else thinks i'm more suited for biz but i still chose acc because he said so.

*ahem..*

but that's not the reason why i'm writing this entry.

my dear friend wants to get rid of his lancer to get a mazda 3 because his girlfriend likes that car.

for those of you who dont know why i'm disgusted: i've never liked the mazda 3. i think it's more of a joke than a car.

so anyway, i wonder if anyone will buy an evo under my influence.

the Evo 9's out!!

my point being, maybe sometimes you shouldnt even ask the opinion of those who are most important to you. you make the most stupid mistakes.
(this pointer does not apply to my future boyfriend/spouse/partner/toy/children)*
*delete as applicable

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home