hu Beneath The Masks: anime character

Beneath The Masks

WHERE PEOPLE REVEAL THEMSELVES

Sunday, May 28, 2006

anime character

was having breakfast today in BK when a kid, led by her mum and dad stepped in. the kid pointed in my general direction excitedly and said something to her parents. i simply took it as something like "there are seats there" and resumed chomping on my high fat burger.

so they settled down at a table near me. i swear that the girl was taking unneccessary glances at me. trying to avoid her glance, i stuffed my face with more hash browns.

then the unexpected happened.

apparantly while the dad went to buy good, and the mum was making phonecalls, and the girl suddenly appeared at a seat BESIDE me, and stared, her eyes wide opened like i was some kind of fascinating invention.

it was after a disturbing 5 minutes before they realised that their girl was with me, and they came forward to scold her "it's rude to stare" while the father murmured an apologetic explanation.

it seems that i looked like some character off an anime or something.

so while she was dragged back to her seat, she still turned and gave me one of those innocent stares occassionally.

if wearing my fringe up on a bad hair day can keep a girl so happy, i'll do it more often. at least they appreciate me more than the guys do.

ok, so after the movie star, twin sister, hongkong actress and anime character, i suppose i cant complain that my life is boring.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home