hu Beneath The Masks: last time

Beneath The Masks

WHERE PEOPLE REVEAL THEMSELVES

Monday, May 22, 2006

last time

i'm running out of excuses.

it's not a good time because:
i'm having exams soon
i have a project due tomorrow
i'm working now
i'm busy now

i ran out of excuses. so i had to answer your call.

sigh.

"last time i would have said 'yes'" to you. yeah. like you said~ last time.

last time we were young. naive. in love.
love as we know was nothing more than mere infatuation and dreams of fairy-tales.
that was last time.
last time was years ago. wasnt it?

now we've woken up, opened our eyes, see reality as it is.
and realise that we know nothing about love.
last time we would have been skeptical, run around like kids, argue over the slightest things.
you think i dont remember the past?
you think i dont remember my past?

you're not the only one haunting me now.

why are you people doing this to me?
i said the same thing 3 times in my life -

there's just so much as to what i can take.
i wont always be here for you forever.
take me for granted and one day i might just leave you.

3 times to 3 different idiots and no one takes me seriously.

then now you idiots come to haunt me.

how fun is it?
to see me go through each flashback?

stop staring at the ground.
cos i know that happens when my inferiority complex starts sinking in.
i just dont dare to look at any guy in the eye anymore.
and it's not fair.

last time i was confident.
now i'm a coward.

maybe that's why you people want me back now. i'm no longer a threat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home