hu Beneath The Masks: AB311

Beneath The Masks

WHERE PEOPLE REVEAL THEMSELVES

Sunday, October 08, 2006

AB311

this the the first time they're doing e-learning for accountancy students.

if you ask me.. it's a lot better cos i can pause, rewind, and fast forward. (oh yes, i'm typing this as the lecture is going on)

you know how some lecturers tend to mumble to themselves, or merely read off the slides?

ha. my friend took a photo of the poor guy.. but i think i cant post it up cos the school will come after me.

joy asked me why i cant seem to find time for anything. funny. why cant i seem to find time for anything? i think travelling time is just a waste. but hey.. it's just my poor judgment. as usual.

yep.. poor judgment. i just hope it doesnt apply to every aspect of my life, especially for the AB311 simulation game.

hmm..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home