hu Beneath The Masks: ****

Beneath The Masks

WHERE PEOPLE REVEAL THEMSELVES

Sunday, June 24, 2007

****

"FUCK OFF AND DIE" were the exact words that were running in my head. I really cant be bothered with most things. So let me just go back to sleep.

Zzzz..

No, i dont like stuff where alot of compromising has to be done. But again, i dont care just as long as you give back a little when you take alot from me.

No, i'm not a kind person. Maybe i have a conscience. Maybe i lost it.

But yes, "fuck off and die" are the exact words i'll use for most of the super parasites in this world.

Mean? At least i let you know.

This world is full of hypocrites. I am merely a critic.

I dont believe i've truly known happinness.

What is it? When you live in a world full of skeptics like yourself?
No, i dont know it.

Happinness was having a candy when you were young.
Now you sneer at the mere mention of sugar content in it.

No, i dont know happinness.

I'm not happy.
Never have been, never will be.

How can i be, when people around me are vile at heart? When they claim to care but plot silently against you?

I give up. Really. This is a time where shutting yourself in is so much safer.


---
Chao Chia's pictures really got me thinking if this is really what i want.
Miss the grad trip because of such stupid reasons.

I feel so tired when people ask me where i went and i have to come up with stupid reasons or shrugg it off.

I guess the frustration builds up.

And when people dont care about me enough to change their plans for me, there's no point in defending them.

Cos even i dont believe in those reasons any more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home