hu Beneath The Masks: food

Beneath The Masks

WHERE PEOPLE REVEAL THEMSELVES

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

food

sometimes i think having four meals a days a little too much.. i mean, since my breakfast and lunch comes from mac..
i think i should control my diet, but again.. it's this "i'm hungry" thing that constantly pops up in my mind.
and the fact that i'm not gaining weight seems to encourage me more..
take about negative reinforcement.

i finally got my 12 hours of sleep i so desperately lack.
nope, i still havnt finish all those trash waiting for me to settle.
who gives a damn?
i dont want to suffer from depression and jump off a building or something.
grades are a teeny weeny part of my life..
i suppose if i can say that to myself a few more times i can somehow convince myself.
i hope..

i still have the habit of playing with my ring, the way it wraps loosely round my finger.
why the ring? other dont like the idea of telling people that they're attached. neither do i, since i'm not anyway. it's to help people not waste their time.
somehow i think these games tire me too much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home