hu Beneath The Masks: bitch

Beneath The Masks

WHERE PEOPLE REVEAL THEMSELVES

Friday, March 11, 2005

bitch

seen the gang of bitches in suits today?
yep.. that's us all right..
the destroyers.. spoiling the market with our standards.
seriously, i dont give a damn.
the prof seemed pleased.
that's all i need to know.
besides, i still think i look like a waitress.
a lady on the train pointed to me and told her little girl.. must study hard and be like jie jie (sister) , be a manager- rich.
at least the rest thought i looked like a lawyer.

i've never really understood why i seem to be the only kid worrying about budget in class.
doesnt make sense to me.
their parents are accountants, managers, CEOs..
i hate to admit that i've been childishly resenting my parents.
my dad for not being someone who plans for the future, making me end up with so much bloody debts. i hated my grandfather for having the passion for fast cars, changing every now and them, wasting money (i think i got that trait from him), my mom for spending so much money on stuff we dont need and quitting her job cause she "wasnt happy", my brother for thinking we're filthy rich and spending my share of the allowance. because i know most kids dont have to worry about how to spend the last ten bucks, or worry if there's enough money for their little brother to go to school. or when they can finally pay off their education loans. and they can pester their parents for a car.
yes. i selfishly thought so.
guilty as charged.

but i know they've been living off this measely sum.

i shouldnt have learnt driving.
should have taken bike lessons.

yes, we had our fair shair of rich happy days.
ages ago.
and yes, i have that face that spells rich.

so what?

even if i have money,
i know these people will happily live off me.
all of them.
who hasnt woken up to reality.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home